Monday, September 26, 2016

REVIEW – ChiroDoc UltraCool Orthopedic Seat Cushion

I have hot flashes and wanted to try this cushion on the car to see if it would help to keep me cool while driving. While it does keep me a little cooler, it doesn’t cool me down, per se. I find that on the leather car seats, my behind doesn’t get as hot as it did before.

But, I think the word “UltraCool” in the description is very misleading. I did think it would do more than just keep my bottom a little cooler – I thought it would have something that you froze (like an icepack) or a gel cooling layer.

This product was provided for free or heavily discounted in exchange for my fair, honest and unbiased review. I received no financial compensation for this review. The opinion expressed is 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations. #ChiroDoc #SeatCushion #Coccyx

Review by Judy Perry
Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A2GWTDWWY1ZEKT?preview=true

No comments:

Post a Comment