Tuesday, September 27, 2016

REVIEW – Shiny Journey Car Back Seat Organizer for Kids

I bought this for my grand-kids. Sometimes they & their Moms go on longish drives and I wanted to make sure that they kids were able to carry their “stuff” with this and have it easily to go to.

The Shiny Journey Car Back Seat Organizer has been working great for the kids. They each are able to have their drinks and snacks handy while traveling. Their Moms like that there is a place to put a tissue box so they don’t have to keep asking for tissues.

I like the fact that the tablet holder – I just needed to add 2 sets of earphones & a splitter and the kids could watch TV or a movie without bothering their Moms. Their Moms like that the tablet holder is removable so they can remove the table holder and limit their TV/Movie time.

The organizer is nice and sturdy, and will last a long time. The long straps on the holder insured that it was securely connected to the seat and not able to swing and hit the kids.

This product was provided for free or heavily discounted in exchange for my fair, honest and unbiased review. I received no financial compensation for this review. The opinion expressed is 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations. #Shiny_Journey

Review by Judy Perry
Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A2GWTDWWY1ZEKT?preview=true

No comments:

Post a Comment