Tuesday, September 27, 2016

REVIEW – Vinzard - 2 in 1 set - Deluxe Apple Slicer and Peeler

Best apple slicer that I ever had. Actually slices completely through the apple than leaving you to have to turn the slicer over and push the slices & core out.

Due to having a stroke I can’t use most vegetable peelers because of the way they are made. But this peeler I can use! It is an easy to use shape because I don’t have to bend my wrist to peel the veggie.

Both of these tool have helped me in getting meals ready. I don’t have to ask someone else to help in the kitchen.

This product was provided for free or heavily discounted in exchange for my fair, honest and unbiased review. I received no financial compensation for this review. The opinion expressed is 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations. #appleslicer

Review by Judy Perry
Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A2GWTDWWY1ZEKT?preview=true

No comments:

Post a Comment