Thursday, October 13, 2016

REVIEW – 2-in-1 Citrus Juicer by Two Sisters NZ


I belong to a group that grows their own fruit & veggies. We all get together weekly and trade our excess items. The problem for me was I would get a lot of lemons at one time, and didn’t always have space to store them.

I bought the 2-in-1 Citrus Juice to help me out. But I wasn’t expecting it to be as good of a product as it is. After cutting the lemons in half, it was a quick & easy job to get the juice out so I could freeze it.

After I made my video, I found out that the proper way to use the juicer was to put the lemon in cut side down so you get the most juice possible. #dealoftheday

This product was provided for free or heavily discounted in exchange for my fair, honest and unbiased review. I received no financial compensation for this review. The opinion expressed is 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.





Review by Judy Perry
Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A2GWTDWWY1ZEKT?preview=true

No comments:

Post a Comment