Thursday, October 13, 2016

REVIEW – Baflan 11lb/5kg Digital Multifunction Kitchen Food Scale


I started a diet and wanted to do it right this time and weigh my food rather than guessing.

While it does accurately weight items, I don’t like that the TARE button is finicky, sometimes it works right and other times it doesn’t. Since you need to use the TARE button when you weigh just about everything, it is upsetting that it doesn’t work well.

#BaflanDigitalMultifunctionKitchenFoodScaleStainles




This product was provided for free or heavily discounted in exchange for my fair, honest and unbiased review. I received no financial compensation for this review. The opinion expressed is 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.


Review by Judy Perry
Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A2GWTDWWY1ZEKT?preview=true

No comments:

Post a Comment