Thursday, October 13, 2016

REVIEW – Wooden Money Box for Children

I am always looking for creative toys for my grandkids. Toys that they have to use their minds with rather than toys that have do not need kids to use their brains or imaginations.

I bought this for my grandson because he loves to build things. He is also likes to save his money, so I thought that building a bank to put his money in was a great idea.

He had a great time building the bank. He decided that he wanted to glue it together as two separate parts – the bottom & the roof. He said that doing it that way he would be able to use it as a bank, but would be able to take off the roof to get his money out. #Granesvit

This product was provided for free or heavily discounted in exchange for my fair, honest and unbiased review. I received no financial compensation for this review. The opinion expressed is 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.

Review by Judy Perry
Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A2GWTDWWY1ZEKT?preview=true

No comments:

Post a Comment